- Sing West (Williamstown) - Rehearses Monday night - call Hugh 0413 591 342
- Newport Fiddle and Folk Club choir - Rehearses Wednesday night - call Alan (03) 9391 1103 or email
- Laverton Community Choir - Rehearses Thurs night - call Di 0418 544 212
- Willin Women (Williamstown) - Rehearses School Term Wednesday night - Call Julie (03) 9397 7809 or email
Are there any others you know of?
PS They said only 3% of people are tone deaf leaving 97% who AREN'T. So its unlikely you are, even if you think you "can't sing". You just need an excuse to practice.
ALSO I haven't heard of a community choir asking people to audition if that's what is putting you off.
AND I know new people are welcome at any time to join our choir.
Written by Kate Leslie (links and contact details updated on 22 August 2014)